We are a theoretical physical chemistry group that studies quantum dynamical phenomena in molecular systems relevant to advanced materials and energy applications. We aim to develop new theoretical tools as well as molecular modeling techniques to investigate the dynamics of light harvesting, photon-induced chemical dynamics, ultrafast nonlinear spectroscopy, and properties of optoelectronic nano-materials. Find out more using the navigation links!
- Shin Sun and Matthew Wong received Best Oral Presentation in English from T2comsa! Congratulations!
- Matthew Wong received 2021 Yan Paper Award of Chemistry. Congratulations!
- Matthew Wong received 2021 Dean’s Award of College of Science. Congratulations!
- Wei-Chih Chen attended 2021 Chemistry National Meeting and received Physical Chemistry Thesis Award!
- Yu-Ming Huang, Li-Chai Shi and Shin Sun attended 2021 Chemistry National Meeting and received Excellent Poster Prize!
- Shin Sun and Li-Chai Shi attended the NTU-IBM Q System 2020 Q-Camp Hackathon and won first prize for their research on Quantum Simulation of Dissipative System. Congratulations!
- Welcome Chun-Chuan Huang becoming a M.S. student, joining our graduate school!
- Wei-Chih Chen and Yen-Chin Huang have received PhD. Congratulations!