- Wei-Chih Chen and Yen-Chin Huang have received PhD. Congratulations!
- Petra Shih and Teresa Hsieh have received Master’s degree. Congratulations!
- The 1st Taiwan-Thailand-Vietnam Workshop on Theoretical and Computational Chemistry(website) is organized at IAMS, Taipei on March 22 and 23. Our group serves as local organizing committee and is going to give orals. We sincerely invite you to attend!
- Yu-Jen Wang (王佑仁) receives a Master’s degree. Congratulations!
- Yu-Fu Wang’s paper has been published in Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.(see our publications). Congratulations!
- Yu-Fu Wang （王昱夫） receives a Doctor’s degree. Congratulations!
- De-Wei Ye（葉德緯）rejoins our group as a research assistant after his one-year military service. Welcome him back!
- We will attend the 11th Triennial Congress of the World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists (website) in Munich, German during 27 August to 1 September. See you there!
- Jin Sun （孫敬） and Wei-Hsiang Tseng （曾煒翔） receives a Master’s degree. Congratulations!
- Our RA, Hung-Hsuan Teh, is going abroad to（戴宏軒）University of Pennsylvania. Wish him all the best!
- We are going to attend the 15th workshop on 1st principle computational materials physics (website) on June 26 to 28. See you there!
- We are organizing stereodynamics 2016 (conference website), which will be held in Taipei, Taiwan during Nov. 6 to 11. We sincerely invite you to attend!
- The 20th East Asia Workshop on Chemical Dynamics (EAWCD20) will be held at Kaohsiung from 6/12 – 6/16. Dr. Cheng is one of the local organizing committee. We look forward to seeing you there.
- The 7th Asia-Pacific Conference of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (APCTCC 7) will be held at Kaohsiung from 1/25 – 1/28 (conference website). Our group members will attend this conference. See you there!
- Our group leader, Dr. Yuan-Chung Cheng, is promoted to associate professor for his academic contribution. Congratulations!
- Yu-Jen Wang (王佑仁) is going to Osaka University in Japan for one-year exchange. Wish he has nice research there!
- The General Meeting of Taiwan Theoretical and Computational Molecular Sciences Association and 2015 TCCAT student Conference will be held on September 8 at National Taiwan University. Our group members will attend this conference. See you there!
- Darren Hsu （許達稔） is going to study abroad at Northwestern University. Wish him all the best!
- Hung-Hsuan Teh （戴宏軒） rejoins our group as a research assistant after his one-year military service. Welcome him back!
- Yu Chang （張郁） has pass the oral defense of a thesis and got her master’s degree. Congratulations!
- Jin Sun （孫敬） and Wei-Hsiang Tseng （曾煒翔） have got their bachelor’s degree and will work as graduate students in our group in the future. Congratulations!
- Dr. Cheng presents the 2015 version of “A Winter Short Course on Statistical Mechanics for Molecular Simulations.” Please see this page for details. The first meeting is on 1/22, 1:30PM at Rm. 121 @ NTU Chemistry Building. (This short course is complete. The material will remain.)
- The 6th Cross-Strait Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Conference will be held at National Chung Cheng University from 1/26 – 1/30 (conference website). Our group members will attend this conference. See you there!
- Yu Chang’s paper has been published in JCP (online link). Congratulation to her nice work!
- The NTU-SNU-UT Chemistry Symposium was held at NTU on 1/16. Jing Sun and Chun-Yu Chang from our group each presented a poster in the symposium. Congratulations to their efforts!
- Hwang-Fu and Wei Chen’s paper has been published in Chemical Physics (online link). Congratulations!